Monday, December 30, 2013

Japanese Garden

 Sunday I spent the day wandering around the Japanese Friendship Garden in Downtown Phoenix. It was a beautiful and peaceful spot that I hope to return to. The koy fish are so used to people feeding them that they swarm up to you when you reach the water's edge, and they beg for food very similar to a dog. Some of the fish had to be larger than a chihuahua too.



I am pretty proud of how I pulled this image together in Lightroom/Photoshop. It was a really hard exposure to capture. 

On this image I wanted to pull out the details and make the colors pop. I loved the range of colors and contrast in the fish swarming around food. I don't think it is super dramatic, but it makes the image a little more dynamic than the before shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment