Saturday, December 21, 2013

December Days

If you ask me what I want to do on my birthday- I will tell you I want to hang out with Nikita, take some photos and play with new things in post processing. I am happy to report I am spending my 27th doing just that!

This week I watched some great tutorials on pet photography and Lightroom, so I wanted to try it out. I also came across some wonderful other photographers that inspired me to go out there and capture some canine spirit. Nikita is always such a great model and she knows that when she sees my camera, we are going to go play so I think she always looks happy. 

Here is the before image:
1/500 ~ 170mm ~ F3.5 ~ ISO 200
Taken with {what else} the 70-200mm lens
The after image using what I taught myself this week, as well as the other shots:

 Here is the above photo with some "snow" - one thing I can't really photograph in Phoenix!

No comments:

Post a Comment